Upgrading my 2005 Millennium Parts for Sale - Power Advance - SOLD

Hello All, 

After 18 years, I am upgrading my 2005 Millie for a new Millie!

I have all the parts for the table, including the Power Fabric Advance w/Foot Pedal available for sale and many of the smaller parts available for donation.  The machine was only used for my projects, not for business, so everything is in good condition. 

I am asking $350 + shipping for the Power Advance (I have videos to prove it's still in working order) 

Any small parts can be donated to those in need, just pay for the shipping and I will get them off to you after Thanksgiving. 

I added CompuQuilter a while back (10 years) and I have all the components (wiring harness, control boxes, computer tower, touch screen, Servo Drive Motors, ... for that system available as well, just pay the shipping and they are yours. I just hate throwing them away if they can be reused. I know this system is outdated and unsupported so if I have anything that can help you keep your system up and running I am happy to help! 

The Millie Sewing Head is going back to APQS, hopefully they can use some of the old components that are no longer made to help anyone who needs any of those parts to get their machines back in working order.  

I am located in Henderson, Southern Nevada, if you are close by and want to pick anything up.  The new machine arrives the week after Thanksgiving so I am looking to get items placed ASAP. 

Please reach out via the chat or call my cell to discuss. 

Happy Quilting!!!

Cheryl 

650-892-5424

Edited by lasvegasgirl
Marked SOLD

Cheryl I left you a message on the forum.  I would love to have your comuquilter and manual . If you could ship to me i would really appreciate it. I live in Canada but have a address in Niagara fall ,New York. As you know the one with mine is not working but i have someone that will try and help with that...having a system that works would be better.

Would it be Ok if i give you a call?

My number 1-905-872-2424

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 9:46 PM, lasvegasgirl said:

Hello All, 

After 18 years, I am upgrading my 2005 Millie for a new Millie!

I have all the parts for the table, including the Power Fabric Advance w/Foot Pedal available for sale and many of the smaller parts available for donation.  The machine was only used for my projects, not for business, so everything is in good condition. 

I am asking $350 + shipping for the Power Advance (I have videos to prove it's still in working order) 

Any small parts can be donated to those in need, just pay for the shipping and I will get them off to you after Thanksgiving. 

I added CompuQuilter a while back (10 years) and I have all the components (wiring harness, control boxes, computer tower, touch screen, Servo Drive Motors, ... for that system available as well, just pay the shipping and they are yours. I just hate throwing them away if they can be reused. I know this system is outdated and unsupported so if I have anything that can help you keep your system up and running I am happy to help! 

The Millie Sewing Head is going back to APQS, hopefully they can use some of the old components that are no longer made to help anyone who needs any of those parts to get their machines back in working order.  

I am located in Henderson, Southern Nevada, if you are close by and want to pick anything up.  The new machine arrives the week after Thanksgiving so I am looking to get items placed ASAP. 

Please reach out via the chat or call my cell to discuss. 

Happy Quilting!!!

Cheryl 

650-892-5424

• 4 weeks later...
  • lasvegasgirl changed the title to Upgrading my 2005 Millennium Parts for Sale - Power Advance is Still Available - All other parts are gone
  • 1 month later...
  • lasvegasgirl changed the title to Upgrading my 2005 Millennium Parts for Sale - Power Advance - SOLD