Looking for Bliss table 10 feet

Charan

I have got my Ultimate 2 set up and running and it is a workhorse for sure as many suggested here.

The table/frame is unique because the quilt needs to be clamped in sections. It doesn't have rollers but needs to be moved and shifted as I roll the quilt on a tube in the throat. As you can see from the pictures I need to use weights and clamps to hold the tension on the quilt and that can be challenging.

Since the wheels of this Ultimate 2 were modified to be horizontal, I have been told that a bliss or deluxe table would work with this head.

So I am on a hunt to find a 10 foot Bliss table. I don't expect my quilts to go larger than 90" in either direction so I think a 12 foot might be overkill. A 12 foot would be tight fit in my studio. A deluxe table I was told would work too but would have usable quilting area, but it does leave the possibility of upgrading to a larger machine at some point. 

So if anyone is selling just their table at a reasonable price and hopefully local in Washington State (Oregon works too), do let me know. Thanks 

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1178.jpg