Priced reduced on Millinium

I have reduced the price on my Millinium. It is now for sale for $14,500. I am located in Cabot,AR. (30 miles north of Little Rock.) The machine is a little over one year old. I own a store and purchased it to rent out, but there is not enough interest and there are too many shops in the area renting out long arms.

The machine is used enough to keep it maintained, but not enough for me to make any money on it. It is available now but purchaser is responsible for shipping.

I have a zipper system already installed on the machine and will give the purchaser the extra zippers at time of purchase. It has the seperate bobbin winder and extra bobbins and an extra bobbin case. We have one bobbin case tension set for cotton thread and the other for poly. It is a 14 ft and has all the basics like the laser and stitch regulator.

I also have stencils and panographs for customers to use that I will give you with purchase.

The notebook and class notes come with the machine. My long arm teacher will give you lessons free with purchase if you feel you need them.

You may contact me at my email address: connie104@centurytel.net, at my home phone 501-605-8806 or my store phone 501-605-8500.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived