MQS - Be Very Careful

Mary Beth

Hi Mary Beth,

We are sorry that your registration cost you an additional $10 fee; however, your number was incorrectly entered in the credit card field on your form that we printed from the internet webstore. Since we tried the number on the registration form, twice and it came back invalid both times, we had to follow the rules posted in the catalogue on page 43 (the back side of the registration form) and charge your account for this. Unfortunately, the time involved in the phone calls (total of 3 to credit card processing, 1 to you, and 1 from you) has made it necessary to add that charge.

This is why we ask you to please check over all of the information carefully, before submitting.

As a side note, we are still working on "Day 1" registrations....there were many and it takes a while. We should be mailing some confirmations tomorrow so watch your mailbox.

Carol Wiles

IMQA Office Manager

MQS Quilt Chairperson

www.IMQA.org

finalstitch@yahoo.com

800-980-9505

I\'m sure it was my mistake. I have worked with ticket sales and taking credit card info and then processing...sometimes we had to call the customer back because the card number would not take. I guess we just had a different company policy, and ran the card. It was just one of those life lessons. I just want others to be careful when placing your orders.

Archived