Binding.....

I dont know if this is the right place to put this...But I just want to let you all know that I have a binding technique with a little marking tool that I have developed..it is supper easy! you get perfect mitered corners, and no ending tails to try to figure out...I have been marketing this at Quilt shops and guilds here in my area and it has been a hit!! If you want more info you can E me at debbiemanlove@hotmail.com And if this is not the right place to put this I am so sorry!! I am reading the post here every day and I once in a while come out of lurking..;)

Thank all of you that have been asking about my "Binding Thingy"...as I said in the previous post that it really is easy- you start out with 2" strips, no piecing the strips together to make one long strip to go around the quilt. you will then mark with the tool, sew, and turn and a wonderful corner..and..because you only need 2" binding, if you follow my instructions it will just roll to the back, which makes it so easy to slip stitch..the instructions are colored pictures, with my marking tool. I hope to get an instruction video on Quilters Rule web site soon...Please dont hesitate if you have any questions to E me :) thanks.........

Archived