length and width

amyfaith

I\'m glad you said something about the width. I have a 14 ft. table and was wondering length and width measurements.

By any chance is there a good site that will show you how to load the quilt onto the machine? I tried youtube and only found one that you could not really see what was going on. If there is a PDF version of a book that would be good too. Otherwise I am just going to hunt down the Ultimate Guide to Longarm Quilting this weekend.

Amy

Amy you should have a DVD that came with your machine . If not lets see if I can explain it to you . At least how I do it

step

1 find center of quilt top , quilt backing , batting mark with a pin .

Load quilting backing right side down [facing the floor ]on the first bar on the freehand side starting with pin at center mark in canves .

2 Load quilt top right side up on second bar on freehand side . starting at the center again where you pinned match with center mark on canves

3 mark batting center , stuff inbetween quilt top and backing , make sure all center pin line up , then just stick some pins in to hold all three together , fold over the bar with out canves , move to panto side of machine , line up all three center pin marks with center mark on leader canves , pin all three to that leader .

You just have to make everything smooth , line up for what type of quilting you are going to do .

Apqs does have a DVD that takes you through all these steps , Myrna also has a DVD for Newbies .

hope this helps good luck

Archived