Karen McTavish Classes in Burlington Ont. Canada

Karen McTavish has agreed to come teach in Canada !!!! Classes will be held from July 3rd to July 6th at the Travel Lodge Hotel, Burlington On The Lake. If you are already on the list of students waiting for classes, times and fees I will be sending you an email this week end with all the details. If you are not on the list and would like info please email me at suepattenquilts@yahoo.ca . For all of you who have asked if I will be offering classes as well the answer is yes, and I will forward that info as well. If you are an out of towner, we have blocked off a limited amount of rooms at the hotel, this info will also be sent out with all the class info. OK we are very excited and hope to see you all there. Class space is limited so if you are interested please contact me asap to be sure you get the classes you want.;)

For all of you on the list.... Class details will be emailed out today!!! So watch your emails and let me know if you have any questions:D I will be advertising outside of the post starting March 14th ( if there is any spaces available) so be sure to let me know before then.... This is going to be AWESOME KAREN MCTAVISH IN CANADA FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2003 !!!!

Archived