And yet another thread question

I have two full sets of the Madeira Polyneon (don\'t ask) colors.:D:D:D This is for my high speed embroidery machine so I was wondering if anyone had used this in their longarm? I don\'t have time to embroider anymore and hate to walk away from using four wall units full of thread. Anyone had any experience with this? I was thinking using bottom line in the bobbin as the Polyneon is fairly fine.

Nancy:):)

I use my Maderia Polyneon on my longarm with bottom line in the bobbin.

LOL!!! ;) I have to laugh because my embroidery machine doesn\'t get used much anymore either.. I think I\'ve used it only three or four times in the last three or four years. Maybe I\'ll go play with it this weekend- now I feel bad.....

:P:P:P Naaaahhhhh don\'t feel bad. Too much quilting fun with my CQ. I think I AM going to hook up the Bernina and embroider a bunch of designs I got that are from Australia. They are very ornate and beautiful. Then I will put them in a quilt and practice crosshatching and echo quilting. Yep, make it kind of like a wholecloth with embroidery. I think I can I think I can.

Nancy;););)

Archived