AquaMarine Ambience

I purchased an AquaMarine Ambience book (Embroidered designs on Dup. Silk quilt blocks) last year at the Chicago Quilt Show... When I finally got around to opening the CD envelope attached to the front cover - the CD was neatly split in half. (NO way to tell it was broken until it was opened, unfortunately.)

I have tried repeatedly to contact the publisher, author and store I purchased from, all to no avail. I think it came broken, but I\'m even willing to purchase CD from them, but I can\'t get a response.

Does anyone own this book and willing to sell??

Does anyone have any ideas what else I can do to get this Design CD.

I\'m never in favor of copying a CD because of copyright restrictions, but they are leaving me very few options...

Kathy

QI DESIGNS

Kathy,

I own it.....and while I agree about coping designs, this case doesn\'t seem to meet that (imho). When I was having problem with a design I used the following email to contact them and got a response.

jenny@jennyhaskins.com

Ericka\'s has the book too, and since they are in the US purchasing another one would be easier from them.

http://www.ericas.com/sewing/haskins.htm

Good Luck, this is truly a beautiful quilt....the one I am working on now is already sold.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. :)

Archived