freedom for sale

I have a 2006 Freedom for sale. I purchased this machine brand new in late 2006.

It would be ideal for the hobby quilter, charity quilter, small business, or a more professional quilter on a limited budget.

Features include:

Light weight aluminum build

1/2 HP quiet motor

26" throat space

Variable needle speed up to 2400 stitches per min.

"L" style high speed bobbin (prewounds work

awesome in this machine)

Wick lubrication system

Flourescent lighting

Double thread capacity

Hopping foot

Rotary lockstitch hook

Front and rear adjustable handles

Needle up/down with single stitch function

Thread release

Full solid-state speed control (not stitch regulator)

Single thread tensioner

Lower thread cutter

Laser light with front and back posts

14\' table with clear lexan top, levelor bar, heavy construction, adjustable height, and motorized fabric advance with a foot pedal.

With it, I have several pantos, quilt patterns, rulers, acrylic base, and set-up and maintenance DVD.

She has been a super machine and I have had absolutely no trouble with it. I have built up a LA quilting business and am ready to upgrade.

I am asking $9,900.00 or closest offer. I live in SE Minnesota. Pick up would be required, but I am willing to travel (within reason) to meet someone if purchased. I still have the original box for the machine, but not the frame. The frame could be left partially together if a truck could be used on pick up. This would save alot of time for whomever buys it.

Arrangements can be made to see it any time after today, however, I will not be available the first week in July. I could post some pics if someone could tell me how?? Feel free to u2u me with any questions or call anytime, as I work from home, at 507-259-0346. MN is CST. thanks so much:

• 1 month later...

Archived