What's in YOUR toolbox?

I am so disappointed....Michael's didn't have it on line or in the store. That is EXACTLY what I am looking for. If anyone sees a lit, clamping, bendable gooseneck magnifying glass like the one pictured by bobbipatillo feel free to let me know where. Email me if you could at renaequilts@gmail.com. Thanks for posting.

E-bay has one...Item 260259184714 I'm not sure if that's exactly the same or not, though.

I'll be going to Michael's in Reno next Tuesday. I'm going to look for one then. If I find them and they have two, do you want me to pick one up for you? Mailing would be from Quincy, CA, so it shouldn't be all that much.

Hello again,

when I got the magnifier about 2 months ago I tossed the box. I'm sorry. I just checked the clamp and it says "daylight" with a lightbulb image. This may be the brand. I paid about $29.00 and got it at a Beverly's fabrics store in Bakersfield Ca. I don't know if Beverly's is a chain store or just a local.

I think I failed to answer the question about my light. I have a very small LED battery light. Someone was asking about where to get something small. Look in law enforcement supply websites. TONS of them at reasonable prices. (my honey is a retired officer, so we have lots of flashlights)

I hope these help you find them

Bobbi

thank you all for your help!! I did find one on ebay...it is a different one than listed above though. This one has all the things I was after...a light, a mag glass, a clamp and an adjustable gooseneck. Now I just hope it works correctly. I hate it when the clamp isn't strong enough to hold the weight of the glass. Lots of lamps are that way and it is frustrating.

Archived