wide back

Hi everyone,

I will try both sewbatiks and christianlane for the wide backs. Both seem great. Also I wanted to share that I went to my Bernina Quilt shop today and She sent me home to do a quilt for the shop. A darling Christmas Quilt with wild colors. I am so excited. She is so excited to have a local longarm quilter and wants me to get some samples in right away. She also encouraged me to have a booth at our local quilt show in January but I am not sure I can get ready under such short notice. I will also be doing a class on what Longarmers look for in their quilt tops in order to educate piecers. I am so blessed. Keep your fingers crossed. I want to do a really good job on this precious quilt. I NEED MORE PANTOS. Gotta get them ordered. I have to quit quilting to do that. lolol Thanks for all your help. Grammie Tammie:D:D:cool::cool:

Hi Tammie,

Please give Diane a call @ 1.877.235.5025

She can tell you how to join the Longarm Associate Program that she & Bruce have developed.

You will have several choices as to how you can participate, earning extra $$ on your sales of the wide backing fabrics.

It is unlike anything else that I have come across, & she has a program that sounds pretty kool to get your customers or guild, quilt friends involved in by hosting a *fabric party*!;)

Now, that?s a party I wouldn?t want to miss!!!:D:D

Archived