12 foot Ulltimate I For Sale

Roadtrip anyone? Mr Margie & I made a quick (?) trip to Austin Tx to buy me a Millie, which means my Ult is for sale. I am 2nd owner, it was late Nov 97 model, so has newer table with clear plexiglass, I put on zippered leaders and new composition wheels, it has a powerpack laser and a stylus. It is set up and ready to test drive before purchase. $6300

417-860-2040, or email Lym95@att.net

Please call soon, Mr Margie says my new machine stays in the trailer until my old one is sold.:o

It wouldn't be much of a roadtrip for me! I am in Lebanon! Does it have a stitch regulator? Anything wrong with it? I have been piecing for 10 yrs but this is my first LA buy. I've been researching but don't know much about the older machines. My budget is really limited so I've been waiting for a good buy hopefully close. Thanks for any info.

Crystal

Lebanon,MO

ps. I do have the bobbin winder, the under the table batting bar, the owner's manual, some pantos and a few other assorted items to throw in with it. Mr. Margie might be willing to deliver and set up for no charge withing 2 hours from where we live. (Rogersville, MO outside of Springfield)

Hello. Can you tell me where I can read about the machine you have on the internet. I have started looking for a used machine, but since I do not know anything about them, I am trying to read all the information that I can find about the ones that are for sale. Thank you for your time. Buslady

Archived