Very interesting especially to Myrna!!

I was finally watching Myrna's Just Do It video this a.m. (I recieved it almost 2 months ago) The kids were in the living room with me but were texting friends and playing games on their phones while waiting for dad to be ready to go to work and give them a ride to school. I was engrossed in the techniques and apparently I was sighing and moaning and trying to plan my day to get downstairs and try some when I heard my DD say "Why don't you do that on your machine Mom?" I looked at my kids and they were both watching the video WITH me!!! Now of course I was somewhat insulted that my DD did not feel my quilting was up to par with Myrna's (BIG DUH):D

So I put out my bottom lip and did a very good faux pout! My 16yr old DS came over and put his around me and said "I like your quilting better Mom!" Now this actually brought a small tear to my eyes and then with a huge somewhat crooked smile he said "Remember I get my license in 10 days!!"

What else could I do but laugh? They are wonderfull are'nt they??

This DVD is great!! I can't wait to watch the Fowlproof Feathers -But I will wait till the kids have already left for school!!:D:D:D

Sewhappy

Archived