4 Point star quilt

I'm absolutely blown away.  What an amazing job you did!  Fabulous!  Stunning! A+++++

Of course your customer was over the moon.  Holy cow!  Your quilting turned her average run of the mill quilt into a masterpiece.  Your feathers couldn't be any more perfect.  I love love love it!

And looking at your "divide and conquer" technique has given me some ideas to ponder for future quilts as well. 

Thanks so much for sharing!

I Love your quilting on this!  I'd like to make this quilt and quilt it just like you did this one.  Do you happen to know the pattern name?

Yes Debbie I have met the designer by putting this quilt on one of my face book groups. Who knew she lives in Alberta how cool is that. A brief history. She used to own a quilt store in Calgary and ran this as a block of the Month it was called Winterfresh. She now does not own the store but retained the rights to her pattern. her web site is On Step Quilt designs and her name is Kat Tucker. She does not have the pattern listed for Winterfresh but I believe she is wanting to run another Block of the Month using this pattern. I hope that helps Debbie, get a hold of her.....who knows. Let me know How you make out.

Archived