Amy at APQS is Smart Girl

Spend all day calling APQS.. No problems except 1 thing the Free side the stitch Meter doesn't lite up. Amy knew what it was.. They I ordered parts .. Need to make sure the Liberty is running smooth for years, Had no problems so far except above. I ordered new leaders as from previous owner they just did not roll up straight no mater what I tried. New Motor brushes, Grease and bunch of other parts. So far I have not had any problems and I want to keep it that way. Then on to Kings Men and ordered Zipper systems for the leaders and Edge rider Wheels. My DH is going to go nuts reconditioning my Liberty. LOL...

Thought it would be a good time as we are in the mist of remodeling. What was our living area well now be my Quilt Studio, and our now living space will go back were my Quilt studio was.... Then I will have Hwy Frontage... Yah! But will be spending days moving and then removing. Tomarrow will be spend trying to decide what can go into storage and what I need now! Thats hard! LOL Hopefully the construction workers go fast!

Wow! You are going to be soooo busy for awhile! But higbway frontage with windows to look out will be great. Customers can come to tbe front door and not go into the rest of the house. I would want to restrict their accessn working from home you've got to maintain SOME privacy!

Archived