Dream PUFF

Well I ordered some of the Dream Puff batting and it is on back order. Hope to get it at the end of March I understand. I will be happy to try this batting.

I also tried two layers of the Hobbs 80/20 on a quilt I am currently doing and it is working out really well. I think it is going to turn out just great. I'll post some pics once I get it done.

HOW DID YOU LADIES GET YOUR PHOTO in the area NEXT TO YOUR POST?

You asked how to post your picture (avatar) on APQS. Here is how I did it.

First, find a picture of yourself and resize it using any graphic software to be

100 x 100 pixels maximum. The you have to put your picture on the web

somewhere . Some folks have their own web-site and some put

their avatar image on www.webshots.com, which is free if you don't mind the ads. You need

the URL address of the picture (i.e.http:.//www.webshots.com/community/fred/myphoto.jpg)

so be sure to write it down.

Once the photo is on the internet, go into the APQS forum (where you are reading this).

Make sure that you are logged in - upper right corner of APQS forum site will show "Logged in as Pam Geary"

Directly under the "Logged in", you'll see Control Panel - Options. Click it.

Click "Edit Profile" (2nd button from left).

You profile opens, scrolll down past Edit Profile - Optional, until you see Avatar URL .

Enter the URL address in the space for Avatar URL.

I think it happens right away.

Guest Linda S

Tammie - I have a Dream Puff batt that I am about to put into a quilt. This stuff is amazing! Very fluffy and feels so nice. I wouldn't have it except for a wonderful friend who ordered some right out of the gate and offered to send it to me. I also have the Dream Wool, which I will be putting in a customer quilt. It is really nice.

Linda

Archived