Circle Lord

MarieBrewer

I have just installed the Circle Lord and I am wondering how many washers any one had to use to raise the her Mille. I used three, as suggested, but when I am between table supports, the stylus comes out of the quide holes. If I remove washers, will the CL be too tight when I get to the support bars? I will call them but I'm wondering what owners have to say about the setup. It is fun but a bit frustrating at this point. I can't use the 12 sqircle at all because the stylus won't stay in any hole unless I use the step disk. Don't think that was the way it was meant to be used. Thanks-Marie

Marie:

I had to use 4 washers to raise my Millie adequetly, 3 just was not enough. Then I had to raise both the takeup and leveling roller as well. Went to the hardware store and bought additional washers to do that.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call and talk to Michael @ Circle Lord, best customer service......

Happy Quilting,

Michael from CL called and solved my problem. I just needed to pound the white plastic piece that holds the stylus down about 1/8 to 1/4 inch. He also answered other questions I had so now I feel as tho I have a much greater understanding of everything. I am impressed at the support level from CL. Good company!!

Just a note about tapping on the white plastic stylus bearing. Hold

the stylus holder in the hand, with glove, insert the stylus with the

side pin in the slot. Put a piece of paper over the white knob and

tap the knob gentley with a hammer until the bearing moves down into

the holder. This will give you at least a 1/4" more drop for the stylus.

If you need to push the bearing upwards, always have the stylus

in the hole, or you may reduce the size of the hole. Anyone who

does have a problem with the stylus too high can do this. Please

write if you have any question.

Cheers,

Michael

Archived