GREAT WEBSITE FOR 24/7 PROGRAMS!

After attending the Sewing Expo in Puyallup, WA, I have to say that one of the best pieces of information I got was about the online website with 24/7 streaming of quilting shows!!!! If you have access to DSL you'll never have to fight for control of your TV to watch quilting instead of those guy-shows again. Just go to http://www.quiltersnewsnetwork.com/ and you'll find great shows and a wealth of information as well as a few free patterns. I think I've died and already gone to Quilting Heaven!!! Let me know what you think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've just tried viewing the videos and can't do it, even tho I'm on hi-speed. It keeps stopping to load new video, then plays for a few seconds, then locks up....the picture is on screen and I can hear them talking but the video isn't advancing. I'll try it later tonight and see if it works better.

Rita

That happened to me as well when I first turned it on. It needs to warm up a bit or something because I just left it and in about 30-45 minutes later it was fine and I was able to view and listen. When I turned it on the next day I didn't have to wait for it to start up, it just started running without any problems.

Joann

Archived