Quilt Cut 2

I recently purchased a Quilt Cut 2 while at the quilt show in St. George, UT. My piecing is fairly accurate, but my cutting wasn't. I just made a wallhanging, (one more border to go) and for the first time, my corners all line up on half square triangles and the checkerboard strip. I just love it and will live a long time as long as my husband doesn't ask what else I bought. Can we say Superior Threads, they let you shop the warehouse, kid in the candy store (I'm in trouble!!!). So if you piece and your cutting just isn't as accurate, check this out while at one of the upcoming shows.

No I don't sell them! Just love mine!:cool:

Shirley

Shirley, I also have the Quilt Cut 2, but haven't been able to use it much, as it was too heavy to put on the table or take it off. I think now that I'm much more able, I will be using it a lot more.

Keep enjoying yours.

RitaR

I saw this demo at MQX and was sorely tempted to buy one. If I hadn't already melted my credit card, I just might have done so.

Anne from this forum has one and loves it. I think it would avoid any 'W' cuts on strips which tends to be one of my problems.

Archived