Moving my longarm - help!

I am going to be moving next month. Trying to fit the 12-foot longarm into basement room where stairway turns 180 degrees. Has anyone ever tried to take apart table and/or rails in half and successfully put them back together? May end up not moving to this particular location and keep looking. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks!

My mind is spinning after seeing about 40 homes in the last couple of months; and 7 more today. I think we have made our decision and the condo is not for us. Too many sacrifices and the longarm was not going to be one of them. We move out June 5 and can hardly wait to get set up in the new place.

Will let you all know how it goes! Thanks!

I have my machine on the second floor. I stood on the porch roof and the rails were handed up to me and I brought them in through the window. As long as you have a window it is not impossible. My table is a 14 foot table. The plexiglass part could be carried up the stairs because ceiling was tall enough to make the turn. Start looking seriously at a room that has a window. It is doable. Good luck. Wishing you the best.

Charlotte

Archived