NQR Alaska Aces vs SC Stingrays ECHL Final

Hey Shana

Do you follow hockey?. This is the first time that our East Coast SC Stingrays have been to Alaska to play the Kelly Cup. first game tonight. Our governors Mark Sanford and Sarah Palin have a friendly bet on the outcome of the games. Sarah Palin will send Alaska King Salmon to SC if they lose and Mark Sanford will send shrimp and grits and She Crab soup to Alaska. this is the first of a 7 game series.

first two games tonight and tomorrow night then back to SC for the next 3 and if needed the last two in Anchorage again. my husband is waiting up to listen to the game which won't be on until 11 pm EST

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

....Sarah Palin will send Alaska King Salmon to SC if they lose and Mark Sanford will send shrimp and grits and She Crab soup to Alaska....

Dang! Now why not fix this tournament so neither team wins... then everyone can pig out on seafood! :P :P Sounds deelish to me! :cool: lol

Sounds great to me too.

Hopefully the Stingrays will be enjoying some great Alaskan King Crab and Salmon while there. Stingrays won 4 to 2 last night so we will see what tonights stats are. Either way I know how excited the team is to be able to be in Alaska for the games. Go Rays!!

Archived