Ultimate 1 for sale in Canada

I have a client in Ottawa Ontario Canada who is selling her Ultimate 1. It comes on a 14ft table with a laser light, thread cutter, single stitch, fabric advance, over head lighting, hartley fence cirlcle and grid maker. The machine is in excellent condition and she is asking $7,500.00 US dollars. Please see pictures that follow. If you have any questions or are interested in this machine please contact Sue Patten at 905-869-5059. *** This machine is now being offered at $6,000.00 US **** Or closest offer.

post--13461901895048_thumb.jpg

I own this machine and I I love to freehand with it. What a good price. I'm sure it will sell soon.

Everytime I think I might sell it I quilt something else on it and it changes my mind. It is so light and glides so well.

Hey Sue. Hope your doing well.

Hugs

Grammie

Hay Garmmie Tammie

long time no see... how are you doing??? I missed you at MQS this year!!! I am doing well, at home working in the studio and enjoying the kids!!! Check out my new site and let me know what you think, we are adding a used machines in Canada page for all my ladies up this way selling and buying machines. We hope to have the page up by the beginning of next week. Chat with you soon....

We now have an APQS Freedom for sale as well. It is on a 12 foot table with laser light, single stitch, needle positioner, thread cutter, and fabric advance, it is about 6 years old, and on an old style table. It is located in Burlington Ontario Canada and is being sold for $10,500.00 US dollars. We do not have any pics to post as of yet but if you are interested please call Jon or Sue at 905-869-5059.

Sue it is looking great. Love it

Are you and Karen still on your Wild Women Tour? Seems like you gals are always somewhere. lol Enjoy the family.

PS. I missed you also and all the gals. Hopefully I will be there next year. Flooring is finally being put in my New studio and once that is done its just a matter of getting the studio moved into place and rooms decorated. You were right nothing happens as fast as you would like it to but it is coming along very nicely.

Hopfully someday I can get you gals to come teach at my home. I'm still getting to know the local quilters and building new friendships and getting a feel for what they want to learn and such. Its a small community that I live in now. Life has changed alot but definately for the good. lolol

Take care.

Hugs and Love,

Grammie Tammie

Just to let everyone know we now have a page on our web site for used machines in Canada and in the US as well. If you would like to add your machine to the list or you are looking for a good used machine check it out. For more details email Jon at canadianquilterschoice@yahoo.com We will be adding more machines to the page this week end... so check back often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived