AQS Knoxville show

Teresa,

I will be at the Knoxville AQS show. My sister lives in Knoxville so I get free board. I have signed up for some classes but none of the long arm ones as they appeared to be more demo than hands on (I could be wrong). Maybe we could meet up during the show.

Pamela

Lin, thanks I found it. There are two classes, maybe three that I'm interested in. I will see if they are still open.

Pamela, what are you signed up for?

Kate, I would love that. We can plan to have lunch or something. I'll be driving through your way next weekend. Maybe on the way back (closer to the end of the month) we can stop by so I can play with your machines and see your studio.

Teresa,

I finally checked to see what I had signed up for. I am taking Cindy Blackberg's Carpenter's Star (27504) on Wednesday evening, Margie Engel's Simple Bodacious Enhanced applique (23509) Friday AM and her Trapunto Unllike Grandma Ever Knew (28512) Friday PM. I have requested a mulitday pass so I will be at the show at least Wednesday through Friday. Saturday will be iffy. You should have my email address still. Contact me to see if we can meet up.

Pamela

Archived