NQA photos

Denice, sorry I missed you there.... I went with my GF from HS... We had a bawl, but man my old feet were killing me... I took 3 pairs of shoes and changed off, but to no avail... when I got home yesterday, I spent the afternoon on the couch getting the swelling to go down!

I LOVED the show! So many quilts won and many of my local quilty friends got HM's. Renae's quilt was just fab! When I download my pics, I'll post some here...

Joyce from Coburn's Quilting was there, as the APQS dealer, and I'm thinkin' she had a good show! For anyone in North East Ohio, Joyce is a great dealer, if you have a question or problem, she's got the answer!

Loved the vendors - got some really wide rick rack at www.tammytadddesigns.com

Those girls were a hoot... check out their website!

Bobbie,

I rent from Joyce and when the finances turn around she will be the dealer I purchase from. The deal at the show sounded great but I have to pay for connecting to city sewer first. (Always a priority somewhere.)

On my webshots I posted more of the photos of the quilts. One thing that I really enjoyed was the classes that I took. One was on Color by Leigh Mac Donald and the other was feathers with Sherry Rogers-Harrison. She is wonderful.

I need to get to Joyce's to finish this on the long arm.

You are right about the vendors. There was a good selection. Though I think Superior threads ended up with most of my $$$.

:D:D:D

Well you be going to the Quilting with Machines in October in Aurora?

Archived