Guild Quilt Show 2009

ffq-lar

Just a reminder--my guild has their show on October 16th and 17th.

Thurston County Fairgrounds, Olympia Washington.

Exit 109 on I-5.

9:30 to 5:00 both days with $5 admission.

Food available and fabric, patterns, lots of vendors and our infamous "garage sale" with sewing/quilting related items, junk, treasures, and goodies for sale at garage-sale prices.

Oh, and 300 quilts to look at too!

Thanks so much Dell--Bonnie is flying in from NY!! Maybe you could hop a flight as well!

It was a happy coincidence that the Moxie meeting and the quilt show were back to back. Bonnie gets to visit both. I hope we have time to sleep! ( I need a yawning smilie here!)

Hi Mercedes,

Vendors include Bayside (probably not with a lot of rulers, but they are 15 minutes from the show so that could be an easy side-trip for you--Bayside1 is longarmer's heaven and may not be in existance this time next year. There are rumors that Pam wants to consolidate the two stores. :()

Other vendors are six quilt shops with the usual fabric/patterns/notions, a scissors/knife/rotary blade sharpening business, antique sewing notions and supplies, A Seminole Patchwork pattern and finished goods business, a Bernina/Janome dealer, a Pfaff dealer, paper goods/magnets/calendars with a quilting theme, a Cookie Lee jewelry dealer, my friend the silk painter with handpainted scarves, a vendor with jackets, aprons, etc who also is offering same-day sewing machine service during the show as well as Featherweights for sale, and our guild garage sale.

I will be there on Friday with Bonnie and Pat Schafer. If you attend, ask any guild member and they will page me--I would love to meet you!

Archived