Circle Lord for Sale

I've decided to sell my Circle Lord and templates. I have the cross hatch, ginko, feather wreath and feather border templates. I bought them about 6 months ago, but I just can't get the hang of working from the backside of my machine. The price is $750.

Please email me if you're interested.

Thanks !

Good price for all that! I already have those. I am saving up for some of the giant "Ka-ching" templates that are on sale til October 31st!!!:D:D

I just got another HUGE quilt today and she wants, you guessed it; Swirls!! I swear that template has paid for itself a few times!

Not affiliated, just a happy camper...........I mean quilter!! (since I really hate camping):P:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anna, Circle Lord now has a new arm that you can attach to the front of your machine, with a new stylus, allowing you to work from the front. I got one just before I left on a very long trip and today finally got to try it for the first time. It is extremely easy to set up and use the templates from the front.

Here's a link to the Circle Lord info, just click on the Up Front Stylus and Review links and give Michael a call. He is so helpful and would be happy to talk with you about working from the front of your Millie.

http://circlelordindex.blogspot.com/

I love my CL and I am getting ready to buy the new arm for the front side quilting. I have a lot of the big boards, they are really easy to use and produces fabulous results.

I just finished using the crosshatching boards on one Christmas Quilt which paid for half of the cost of the CL board.

Give Michael a call.

Corey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived