Anyone interested in pics from the Houston Show?

I was really disappointed that I was not able to get to all the areas and get more pics. I didn't even make it to the more traditional areas, or the landscapes, digitals, computer assisted, hand quilting. Out of over 1200 quilts in the show I got such a small snippit. There will be cd's and online videos available later, and they do videos from the show floor as it's all happening. There are more longarm clases every year. I like this show because it is overall quilting related, designing, peiceing, quilting, embellishing. binding.. Just the whole nine yards so to speak. I don't have to go to a different show for each. It's all here, shoes, garments, furniture, tools, FABRIC, chairs, all those plus the little knicknacks and paddywacks that keep us all happy in our sewing spaces or are inspirational to us on some level. Yes, they have antiques, mostly sewing related, like machines, bobbins, those teeney tiny rockers our grandmas sat in to knit or darn, or handquilt. Most of us have more than one sewing related hobby, like doll or teddy bear making. It's a wonderful place and I always love to go and be so surrounded by those things I love and others who feel the same way.

Claudia, glad you saw your quilt! I spotted it from the other end of the aisle, as usual it was blocked in with people and I had to wait for the opportune itme. I finally just asked every if I could have a moment to take a good pic to send to the quilter! (Yes, I am a shameless name dropping hussy!).

I will be better prepared next year!

Archived