Anyone interested in pics from the Houston Show?

I'll be heading out shortly and be there most of the day. If I can get a scooter that is, if not I'll have to use my walker, and I'm not sure how long I can last.

If you or a customer have a quilt that you want to see here you can email me and I can take a pic and post it here from the show. If you just want to see pics let me know! I love my BBY!! :D

Hi Kenna,

I would love to see pictures!! If you see the Martingale and Company booth, please, please take some pictures of the 4 Bargello quilts hanging in the booth for me...I quilted 2 of those!!! I quilted the Twisted Ribbons and the Infinity Bargello quilts. Thank-you soooo much!!!

I'd love to see pictures of everything else too!!

Hi Wanda! I should have reserved one, I got there at 10:30 and they didn't have any at either place. They called me after I had to leave. I was already about 15 miles away. I did see Karen, and .Myrna, Joanna, and Marilyn at the booth several times, they were packed in like sardines! I hope they had great sales!

....for taking the pictures!

I saw my "Fire and Ice",too:cool:

Wished to be there.......maybe next year;)

But this year it was too closed to my trip to Australia - I will teach there several classes! It will be soooooo exciting and I´m already counting the days......:D

Have a great time and enjoy.....

Claudia Pfeil

Archived