Maintenance Classes/ Dawn's Classes

Well i got in at 12:30 A.M. from Iowa and my brain is still buzzing!

IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN GET TO DAWN'S CLASSES OR THE MAINTENCE CLASSES GO!!

After Dawns classes i was psyched; after the maintence class i was even more psyched.

I think almost all of us know Dawn is pretty awesome but the maintence class suprised me.

I learned so much about my Mille. Amy really is a wonderful instructor. I have no qualms about timing adjustments now.

Both Amy and Dawn covered tension issues so thoroughly i think it will no longer drive me over the edge. Well sorry to go on Have a great day!! ;);)

I was at class Monday and Tuesday, also, and absolutely, Dawn is a fabulous teacher. We learned so much and my head is swimming! It was great having the opportunity to meet penelopefabric, the two Donnas, Chris, Linda, Suzie and Bonnie. We came together from different parts of the country and Canada, and as a group we had a great time together. If you haven't taken a class from Dawn you would be in for a treat and would leave knowing so much more about quilting on a longarm and about your machine.

My schedule didn't permit me to take the maintenance class, but my Millie was at the factory being serviced so I had the opportunity to meet Amy and Christy. Amy went out of her way to arrange a time for me to drop it off and I so appreciate that she did that, and Christy serviced it and spent 2 hours with me looking over her shoulder asking questions, never once telling me I was a nuisance :D:D:D. APQS and all the folks that work there are the greatest!

And Vicki, class just wouldn't be the same if you watched a video. Who would answer the questiions when you asked them? :D:D:P You just gotta go to Iowa!

Glad you made it, too! I drove from Des Moines to Carroll to get my machine. Christy was still working on it so didn't leave there until 11, stopped in Overland Park, KS to get batting so that I could save the shipping, then got home at 8:45. 620 miles and a very long day for me as well. It is a good, tired feeling since we learned so much!

That's Sam, my 14 pound Yorkie. He isn't fat, just big, and usually delightful and a joy to have around! He's just over a year old and still learning some manners. Maybe I should let him hang out with your Border Collie. :P

Archived