Class with Karen McTavish

godlewsm

Hello I am very new to this forum, and to long arm quilting.

I have purchased a Millie in August.

Since then I have taken 2 classes with Dawn Cavanaugh.

In which I was able to learn business tips, thread, batting, handling the unfit quilt tops to name only a few things.

Just recently, I have just had the opportunity to take a class with Karen McTavish. All I can say is WOW! She is such a dynamic instructor, from finding my style of quilting, to working on those victorian feathers, and of course McTavishing.

I can't tell you all how inspired, and educated I have become with the help of Dawn Cavanaugh and Karen McTavish.

Now, its my turn to relax and have fun quilting. I am still on cloud 9, but will enjoy sharing and learning on the forum.

Be looking forward to exchanging and learning with all of you.

Wow, Marge, you sure know how to make teachers feel good! I knew you could get it; we just had to get you over being afraid of that machine:)

And what a great testimonial for Karen's classes! We have just a couple of openings left in her McTavishing Certification class and the Victorian Feathers class, each held December 1 in Des Moines. Click the link below for more info, and call me to reserve your spot!:

Limited Engagement: Karen McTavish in Des Moines for One Day Only...December 1

Archived