Wanted APW&Q Dec 2007

Good day everyone. I was wondering if any of you had an extra issue of American Patchwork and Quilting Dec 2007 that you could part with (for a price of course!). I'm new to modern quilting and would like to make the "Call Me Crazy" pattern by fun quilts (Bill and Weeks) that is only found in the issue. I just can't seem to find a way to order back issues of this magazine. I thought that I could just go to the better homes and garden website and place an order. No luck. My preferred method of payment is paypal as I already have a paypal account. I live in Kelowna BC Canada and would like to hear from someone in the local area if possible, but any response is welcome. Pease help. Thank you.

Tanya

Just a suggestion, but perhaps repost this and mention the pattern in the subject line. I dont know if I'm the only one - but I remove all the pattrerns I like from magazines and file them in binders. I would have no way of knowing what magazine they came from. You may get a light to go off for someone that way!

Archived