Hey Patty Jo!!!

How was the quilt show? Let us know how you enjoyed having a booth there. On Friday a tour bus used the lot at the store as a pick-up spot for a group headed down for the show and the Expo--I knew where they were going by the number of quilt magazines they purchased!!

the show went very well. Met some great quilters and saw several LA'rs that I know from here and from the other local group that I go to. We, (my sidekick Lucy) and I were pretty tired at the end of the show and it takes for ever to pack stuff up but we weren't the last to leave, just the next to last!!! I'm hoping that my next show will be in Roseburg, Oregon the 3rd weekend in April. The paperwork is in the mail and they said they still had room. Sooooo Yes, I love it. I just need a new body to go with this workout and if I keep it up, it just may happen!:o

And Linda, several asked if I had a friend in Lacy, WA and I thought of you immediately. And they bought some stuff from me as well. Thanks for telling them about me. ;)

I took some pics but they are still in the camera, I'll try and get them on here in the near future.

Sounds great, Pat!

You are steppin' out--I love the nested clamshells (I think called Dragon scales?) I just used them to outline around appliqued curves. They were the perfect sizes and I love a ruler that fits into my hand.

I talked to several people from the Discovery tour who were coming in and buying bagels, frappacino, and quilting magazines before the tour bus left--told them to be sure to check out the great rulers!:cool:

Archived