Uploading Photos to the APQS Forum?????

I normally use Webshots to post pictures to this site, but am not sure if this would be problematic - after the discussion on Webshots & Viruses.

Is there a way to upload pictures from our computers, rather than having to use a photo internet site???

I am not a tech geek - so if anyone knows how to do this, can you explain simply the steps involved?

Originally posted by Hawaii

I normally use Webshots to post pictures to this site, but am not sure if this would be problematic - after the discussion on Webshots & Viruses.

Is there a way to upload pictures from our computers, rather than having to use a photo internet site???

I am not a tech geek - so if anyone knows how to do this, can you explain simply the steps involved?

If you have your pictures stored on your computer in a file you can bring the photo into "PAINT" and resize by at least 35% and then resave the photo. You can rename it so you know which one is the new resized one and bring it into the forum with the "Attachment" spot at the bottom you your screen where you would be typing your thread.

If I've confused me email me and I will send you step by step instructions....by using "Paint" you can only post one picture at a time so if your wanting to do more than one photo, just know you need to insert each one into a separate thread.

Archived