Great information for Newbies

A little while ago, I saw someone on this forum post about the MQ Resource website, so I checked it out. They have awesome teaching videos on their website.... perfect information for new longarmers! The only thing is you need to pay for a Premier Membership (which I did) Sooo cool! I have been watching their videos for the past few nights and they are awesome. It is really worth the money if you are a Newbie. Only $27.95 US. Great value for the $$ in my opinion. Not just little snippets, but full length videos, anywhere from 10 - 25 mins long, and there are ALOT of them! Most are done by Deb Levy, and she is a great teacher! You just need a little patience to let the videos load before you watch them. I love love love them!

YouTube also has some great videos by our own Dawn Cavanaugh. Check those out too! I have watched everything Dawn has on YouTube, and have learned so much. Can't wait for you to post some more Dawn! ;) (I have been wondering how you "turn a quilt")

Anyways, that's all.... just wanted to say how excited I was to find all these videos! I think they are awesome! :)

Hi Kath,

I watched the Chenille video last night.... was great! and it looks like a perfect way to use up some of that .... well...."ugly fabric" from my stash! :P (Don't know how that stuff got in my stash!:P) I'm thinking that would make an awesome tote bag, or grocery bag. Just too cool! oh, and the cuddly baby blanky's that would make! ....soooo many possibilities!

Archived