Ka'Ching boards - price per sq. inch?

cjtinkle

I base my price on the density of the quilting - always! Swirls is kind of dense so I charge .02/sq in., Depending on the pattern you select with zigzag, you could go either way. The zigzag allows you do crosshatching and several variations, crosshatch is always more - no matter how easy it is for us to achieve. That is where the K'ching comes in. Don't base you price on how easy the patterns are to do for you. Base it on the density of the quilting. You selected some really great templates too, btw. Now you were talking in another post about pricing in your area, I'm guessing you are going to try for internet sales over local.

Yes, my plan was always to make internet sales my primary focus. The difference in the national average pricing and my local area pricing is what has me concerned.

I would love to have some of the local business, but I'm not willing to work for slave wages. The point of me hiring out finally is so that I can do something I love to do AND stop taking advantage of my overly generous husband, LOL

Archived