A Grateful person

Just want to let everyone know that I have been U2U with John Mitchell and he has been a great help with all my beginner troubles of using my Millie. I apperciate Dawn Cavanaugh and all others that came to may rescue as I tried to figure things out. Especially for doodlebug and her sense of humor! Hopefully things will run smoothly for a few days and can get some PPP in.:)

Isn't this a wonderful place? Everyone is so, so helpful. It's like the pro's want us to succeed and attempt to be as good as they are!:D:D:D:D I lurked for quite a while and learned a lot just from listening. But when I got mine, and had a few issues, they were there in a heartbeat.

I'm glad things are running smoother for you. I had a problem with my thread cutter, on a Sat. of couse, and I called my "APQS Dude" , (Jim, but that's how he's listed on my cell) and he called someone else and they determined it was a fuse of switch or something way inside my machine. They gave me the option of having someone come all the way up here and replace it for me or with good directions, I could attempt it myself. Well, like the knuckle head that I am, I said I'd give it a try. I'm reasonably mechanical, I thought. Got it all apart, and I have never seen so many screws in one little place, and had a total brain fart and couldn't remember how it went back together again. Total blank. Called Jim again, on a Saturday, and left him a panic message. Walked away for a while, all the time kicking myself for not taking pictures of how it came apart. Went and got my Sweetie, who was sleeping at the time I was dismantling my machine, and he came down and looked at it. After a little break and his help, we managed to get it all back together with only one extra screw left. I swear as soon as we had the last screw in, my phone rang it was someone else that Jim had called to walk me through how to put it back together again. Their Customer Service is fantastic!! And my machine even works!! I am so glad I went with my Millie and APQS. I can't imagine that I would get this much support anywhere else!! Amen

Archived