HQ16 & Quiltable

HQ16 mid-arm quilting machine with Quiltable for sale. $6000. This set-up is 2 years old and in excellent condition. I do not quilt for customers, I only quilt for myself so it is gently used. The machine has a 16" throat space that can stitch 12" - 13" blocks, has the tilt touch screen front and back, is stitch regulated and stitches up to 1500 stitches per minute. The Quiltable is a very sturdy table/frame that comes with rolling casters that lock for mobility and easy storage. The table can be set up at either 6 ft. or 10.5 feet. I am also including with this sale, the HQ ruler base, 3 DVDs for quilting designs and borders from Handiquilter, the laser light, new marked canvas leaders, several packages of needles in various sizes and the turbo bobbin winder with extra M size bobbins. Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges. (microhandles shown in photo are not for sale).

This is a terrific machine and table. Contact me via e-mail at frzbaby@aol.com with questions. If you leave your phone number, I'll be happy to call you to talk about this set-up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my customers just got one of these over the weekend, it was posted on one of the sites she belongs to the previous owner didn't want any $$ for it, she was giving it away for free but the only condition was that the person who wanted it had to go to the woman's home, dismantle it and take it with them. Luckily for her she was the first person to see the post and she jumped on it. She feels like she just won the lottery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived