2006 Liberty needs a good home

Bringing this to the top again with new price!!!!!!!.

2006 apqs liberty longarm for sale. Stitch regular, needle positioner, single stitch function, laser, fabric advance, 12 foot table with hydraulic lift, base expander, dual spool holder, micro-drive, edgerider wheels, plus extra bobbins, needles and more. Shipping is on you. Sale due to illness. Price $12,000.00 contact Ren at jillbatch@Bellsouth.net

We are moving and need to find Eula Mae (Liberty longarm) a new home. I have reduced her down to $10,000.00 and shipping is still on you. We live in the Pensacola, Fl. area, I would appreciate all of you passing this on to anyone who may be interested. My email is jillbatch@Bellsouth.net. Thanks to all for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people have ask me if this machine has the same wheels as the Lenni. No, it has the same wheels as the Millennium. Thanks for asking. I am also located near Pensacola Florida, which is in the Northwest section of Florida near the Al, Ga, Ms states. For more questions please e-mail me at jillbatch@Bellsouth.net. Thanks so much for asking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Linda S

Wow. I surely wish I had the spare funds to buy this. The Liberty alone sold for $15,000 new and with the table lift, the edgeriders, and all the extras, this is a GREAT bargain. Being a Liberty owner, I can tell you this is a sweet little machine (well, not so little).

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Ren

Bringing this to the top again with new price!!!!!!!.

2006 apqs liberty longarm for sale. Stitch regular, needle positioner, single stitch function, laser, fabric advance, 12 foot table with hydraulic lift, base expander, dual spool holder, micro-drive, edgerider wheels, plus extra bobbins, needles and more. Shipping is on you. Sale due to illness. Price $12,000.00 contact Ren at jillbatch@Bellsouth.net

We are moving and need to find Eula Mae (Liberty longarm) a new home. I have reduced her down to $10,000.00 and shipping is still on you. We live in the Pensacola, Fl. area, I would appreciate all of you passing this on to anyone who may be interested. My email is jillbatch@Bellsouth.net. Thanks to all for your help.

• 5 months later...

Archived