Looking for a Lennie owner in the Willamette Valley

I have some good friends (a mother and daughter) who are wanting to test drive a Lennie. They live in the Salem area and I'm wondering if there is any Lennie owners out there that would let them come and look at your machine and try it out. Please U2U me or call me if you would be willing to do that for them. Thanks a bunch:)

Hey Patty Jo,

I think that Sharan and John Thompson at Threads That Bind in Coos Bay have a Lenni. How close are they to making a decision? There's a rumor that a Road Show with Mark and Tony will be coming through the area in about June. I don't have any further details than that right now, but you could drop them a line.

thanks for replying Beth - they are not rushing into this and the studio that is being built is still at the framing stage. So they are now out looking, but because it will be used just for their own use, they want to keep the costs down at the 10,000 area for everything. I heard about the one in Coos Bay, but that is at least a 5 hr drive and neither of them wanted to have to go that far. How soon will you know for sure about the Road Show? The mother isn't getting any younger (her words) so I know they will want to make a decision soon. ;)

Aside from that, how are things going. Been praying for you.....

Archived