ONE MORE DAY

lyonden

OK, the time has come!!!! There's only 1 more day to enter quilts for the Challenge. Please let your friends know the voting time is near. Good luck to all of you. I unfortunately couldn't enter or vote, but you can bet I'll be watching to see what happens. I'm kind of glad I'm not voting I think it would be too hard. :D I have really enjoyed the input and have written down many ideas from you gals. Keep up the good work and a big thank you for playing along. GOOD LUCK. By the way,Michael has been busy seperating all the quilts into different catagories to make it easier for you to vote.

Who would have known that it would come to all this!! I am so impressed with all the beautiful inspiration that has come out of this challenge. You all ROCK!!! And I don't want to vote because I have my favorite(s)...and that is the problem...not one favoite, but several!!

Mine will probably be the last one entered! I am down to the wire, since I've only had my CL 2 weeks, and this is the first quilt i've used it on..90 x 90, with 3 thread changes ,and that was first put on 1 week ago. Had a customer's quilt on and I couldn't start the day I rec'd my CL, but boy did I want to!! Also, didnt have the opportunity to have pics i've saved using the CL, like some of you..I'm literally hurrying to get this entered in the challange. Michael has graciously offered to let me in without it being completely finished. I will for the pics however, have the corner blocks with the border so you can see what the whole quilt will finish up as. 15 1/2" blocks in this puppy! Every other being a blank muslin. This is an antique I rec'd from a gal who's grandmother never got it quilted. It's all stitched by hand as well, so not every piece is pieced perfect..but I LOVE IT!

Archived