Hobbs Roll Special

Thank you ,thank you, thank you for the great response to the pre-order offer!!!:) For everyone that won't be attending a show this spring this is my special for the APQS family!

Reduced shipping!!!! $10 per roll- KS, MO, NE, IA, OK $15 per roll or case for every other state in the continental U.S.

Example : Hobbs Heirloom 80/20- 96"----$102.90 + $10.00= $112.90!!!!

Please contact me for pricing on other types/ sizes of batting!

U2U or e-mail- lyn@quiltedmemoriesllc.com or 913-492-8877

Lyn,

Is the Hobbs 80/20 bleached?

Wow the shipping is reasonable!!!!

I know there was another thread on batting and a lot of quilters use Hobbs 80/20. Can you give me an idea on how it quilts up? Well-defined and drapeable? How is the shrinkage on this batting?

I have used QD Puff, W&N, Soft & Brite and MM White Rose. Am wondering how Hobbs 80/20 compares?

Thank you!

Barbara,

Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 is a cotton/poly blend. It gives you the best qualities of cotton with the stablility and wear of poly. I feel that the definition of the quilting is very good. You should experience a little bit of loft that will accentuate your quilting without giving a lot of "puffy". It washes and wears very well even when washed and dried by machine. I experience about a 2-3% shrinkage. When I don't prewash my fabric, I don't notice much puckering at all. It does come in natural 96" & 120", Black or white 108".

Hobbs makes and we carry many fiber types and lofts of roll and package batting. You can read descriptions and prices on my website. www.quiltedmemoriesllc.com/hhb/

Archived