pdf with PHOTO

Oh Tammie, It is awesome. My "old" eyes can't seem to see the angles very well. Did you quilt those or are they in the quilt and you echoed them? It is a wonderful job. You must be so proud. Thank you for sharing.

Bekah

Thanks. They are embroidered and yes I just did an echo. They are saints actually so I wanted them to appear to gleam kinda. I kinda wish I would have echoed just a bit smaller but it looks great in person and the customer was thrilled.

Tammie!

Oh, that is so beautiful, I think you are the "Saint", you are coming along sew very nicely in your artist quilting!;)

Love it, makes me happy just lookin at it!

Well it started out bad but getting better. I frogged for over a week.

I did not lock the stitches properly when going to the next quarter circle. I know better but somehow once I began I just kept doing the same thing over and over and when I went to clip thread and clean up I noticed every other one was coming unstitched. RUT ROW. So I frogged all of it and have began again. Also I couldn't get the Lines to match up going in the opposite side when doing the light and dark trianges. I did quarter inch lines too and boy I thought I would never get it out without tearing the quilt but I got thru it. I sure hope I can finish it by Tuesday. I am on Days 12 hr shift so I quilt for about 3 hours when I get home each day. Today I might take a well needed break. lol

My rays look pretty good. Harder than it looked.

I am back at so I'll let you know. The stippling is taking me forever but it looks good.

Archived