Anybody else doing the Hoffman Challenge?

Love your quilts...what is the Hoffman Chanllenge? Sorry I don't know.. what I do know is I would like to start taking part in some of things to get some experience with contest or competition quilts for my quilting. I am currently concentrating on quilting for myself seeing quilting for money has not been very profitable. I am on a waiting list for a local guilt that is considered to be one of the best in my area they do great quilt shows and have many challenge quilts also. I would like to start getting some of my quilts out there any other suggestions? thanks and happy quilting to all..Jackie...

Most of the manufacturers offer a challenge. Hoffman is a popular one, because it pays cash, some pay fabric or gift baskets.

Google Hoffman, Kaufman, and oh, I can't think right now! Maybe somebody else can jump in and suggest some others. It is too late for the hoffman challenge this year, but here is the link..........

http://www.hoffmanchallenge.com/

Good luck, and most importantly have fun. Also, don't forget the local county fairs, that's a good place to start. It also gets my name out there. When I get a purple Ribbon, I usually display whichever quilt it is at the local quilt shop.

Archived