Phone number

Metro Embroidery Equipment

6425 Boeing Dr # B5

El Paso, TX 79925-1053

Phone: (915) 778-2616

Joy Try this....Metro actually started out in the late 90's as a company called "Pro-Logo" and they branched off into equipment sales ( I bought my large 12 needle from a company who bought it from them)....and then they branched into the thread division. At least this number will give you a starting place. I think they will actually be about 10 hours behind you. They are Mountain Time and this is the only number I could find...no toll free ones.

I tried to find a number online. Found one that listed "Metro Embroidery" in El Paso but it was the wrong number. I did finally get an answer to my email

Hello Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to contacting us. We do not take orders over the phone. I can enter the order and send to you the shopping cart. However, the payment must be processed by you. I just want to know how do you want us to ship the thread, we provide USPS priority mail and FedEx

please let me know.

Have a great day

Maggi

Follow us on Facebook

Metro Embroidery Thread

After this email I did sign up for a Google account for paying merchants. I guess it is similar to "PayPal", then I went back to the site and placed my order using the Google pay option. I ordered the 116 collection of embroidery thread. The spools are advertised as 5500 yards at a very good price.

I wanted them primarily for machine embroidery.

Hi Jim

After 3 1/2 weeks of emailing my threads are on there way.

I wanted different colours to what was there for the international orders. And my emails kept going into their trash (don't know why)

They don't have a phone number which I thought was very strange for a business.

But all is well now

Joy

While on the subject of Metro thread; I have a question for those who have used it; Is there a lot of lint or fuzz when using it? I have tried other threads and stopped because of that reason. I would love to give it a try. thanks, janice

Archived