NQR - Follow up on Daughter's Status

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Vicki: Reading this brings memories of my daughter's trials with a twin pregnancy, same beginning,and difficulties, very expensive and thorough medical care , and....healthy twin girls born 4 mo. ago. Their family also includes older 2 year old sister! The ultra sounds are a real blessing, can take comfort in the present time. My daughter also suffers other health issues, but all turned out well. I'll pray that everything turns out well. I think it is harder to watch my children having babies than it was for me to have them. My generation wasn't made to feel so afraid of it all, my daughters have 400 page books telling them all the things that can go wrong. I had Dr. Spock:o My generation didn't have the tests available to tell sex or health ahead of time, just a tape measure and stethescope..Always remember that with more information available the best health care is possible. Today's family's are blessed with so much good doctoing available.

Lots of prayers headed your way, Pat:)

Dear Vicki: Reading this brings memories of my daughter's trials with a twin pregnancy, same beginning,and difficulties, very expensive and thorough medical care , and....healthy twin girls born 4 mo. ago. Their family also includes older 2 year old sister! The ultra sounds are a real blessing, can take comfort in the present time. My daughter also suffers other health issues, but all turned out well. I'll pray that everything turns out well. I think it is harder to watch my children having babies than it was for me to have them. My generation wasn't made to feel so afraid of it all, my daughters have 400 page books telling them all the things that can go wrong. I had Dr. Spock:o My generation didn't have the tests available to tell sex or health ahead of time, just a tape measure and stethescope..Always remember that with more information available the best health care is possible. Today's family's are blessed with so much good doctoing available.

Lots of prayers headed your way, Pat:)

Archived