NQR - Follow up on Daughter's Status

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such good news. I'm glad that things have turned around so well. How wonderful that the mom gets to help others through the same/similar situation. That will be such a blessing to her and the others she helps.

The sonograms are really well developed today from what they had for us 20 and 33 years ago, but even today there are still the stories of the "boys" in development that are born girls, or the other way around. So for some of the use anytime and for more than one child make some universal. I needed to make the other color blankets and bath towel for my daughter since all she had was pink first.

Such good news. I'm glad that things have turned around so well. How wonderful that the mom gets to help others through the same/similar situation. That will be such a blessing to her and the others she helps.

The sonograms are really well developed today from what they had for us 20 and 33 years ago, but even today there are still the stories of the "boys" in development that are born girls, or the other way around. So for some of the use anytime and for more than one child make some universal. I needed to make the other color blankets and bath towel for my daughter since all she had was pink first.

Archived