Lyn and THAT Hexagon quilt

Lyn, I have just received my copy of Country Threads and on page 102 they is an article of the CraftExpo in Brisbane. Page 103 is better, it has a photo of you with Gail and Jenny standing in front of the Worlds Largest Hexagon Quilt. Well I hope it is you:P:o

Well done !!!

Lyn, I have just received my copy of Country Threads and on page 102 they is an article of the CraftExpo in Brisbane. Page 103 is better, it has a photo of you with Gail and Jenny standing in front of the Worlds Largest Hexagon Quilt. Well I hope it is you:P:o

Well done !!!

Are we all in purple shirts. The it most likely is me, the one with the longer hair.

We had that many magazine and TV interviews that we forget who we have spoken to.

So that is another magazine we will need to track down.

It looks like the quilt won't get to the Brisbane Show after all. None of the organisers of the shows have arranged anything with us, so we are planning on starting to cut it up at the end of July.

At the moment it is taking up a lot of floor space, accordion folded, on the floor of the shop. Makes a nice bed!

Lyn

Are we all in purple shirts. The it most likely is me, the one with the longer hair.

We had that many magazine and TV interviews that we forget who we have spoken to.

So that is another magazine we will need to track down.

It looks like the quilt won't get to the Brisbane Show after all. None of the organisers of the shows have arranged anything with us, so we are planning on starting to cut it up at the end of July.

At the moment it is taking up a lot of floor space, accordion folded, on the floor of the shop. Makes a nice bed!

Lyn

Archived