Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Circle Lord

dancing bear

Since Michael and Kay were in my area servicing another CL yesterday, I was able to spend today with them and what a delight it was! They both shared tips and techniques on how to get the best results from the CL on my machine. And Michael made sure that everything was set up properly ... I not only have a few screws loose on a personal basis, but my CL had a bolt/screw loose here and there and they showed me how to make sure that all is secure. I think my main issue became clear as I was speeding along at warp speed on some feathers. S-L-O-W-I-N-G down just a bit made a real difference in the quality of my work! I absolutely love this passion of mine and using the Circle Lord has just added so much to my fun-meter!! What a great product and what a great couple. Thank you both for taking the time to visit us in HOT HOT HOT 'Lanta ... you are so appreciated. Now ... back to dancing some more with Max! Twirling whirling ... grande jete and .... bow ....

Since Michael and Kay were in my area servicing another CL yesterday, I was able to spend today with them and what a delight it was! They both shared tips and techniques on how to get the best results from the CL on my machine. And Michael made sure that everything was set up properly ... I not only have a few screws loose on a personal basis, but my CL had a bolt/screw loose here and there and they showed me how to make sure that all is secure. I think my main issue became clear as I was speeding along at warp speed on some feathers. S-L-O-W-I-N-G down just a bit made a real difference in the quality of my work! I absolutely love this passion of mine and using the Circle Lord has just added so much to my fun-meter!! What a great product and what a great couple. Thank you both for taking the time to visit us in HOT HOT HOT 'Lanta ... you are so appreciated. Now ... back to dancing some more with Max! Twirling whirling ... grande jete and .... bow ....

Sylvia,

You are too funny, but I am so glad you had a great visit. It is wonderful to see them both and to get such wonderful service.

I love my feathers too! I can't wait to see what you are working on with you CL! Kaye helped me with a little saying in my head while using the feather template so I would slow down.

I placed another order which I know that Michael will fill quickly.

I love my CL!!

See you soon,

Beth

Sylvia,

You are too funny, but I am so glad you had a great visit. It is wonderful to see them both and to get such wonderful service.

I love my feathers too! I can't wait to see what you are working on with you CL! Kaye helped me with a little saying in my head while using the feather template so I would slow down.

I placed another order which I know that Michael will fill quickly.

I love my CL!!

See you soon,

Beth

Archived