Bees and Beehives!Help!!

Hey everyone,

Had a customer come to me today and said she saw someone with a cute bee and beehive pattern on a quilt that she has just completed. She would like it on her quilt as well and so after much searching and not coming up with one, I am asking you all if someone has it or has seen it so that I can get my copy! Thanks so much!

luv2kwilt

APQS MILLENNIUM

Hi Luv2kwilt:

I think the one you are looking for can be found at the "The Pattern Station",(just Google it) the designer is Debra Giessler & it's called Beehive.

I hope it's the one your client wants

Hive a really good time, & bee happy***:D

Hay Joann:

Gerry here again, I find getting a photo onto this forum much easier, if you use the attachment at the bottom of the page, don't use the "quick reply" box.

Use the "reply " button just up & to the left of this quick reply box.

There is an attachment area at the bottom of the box, if you have a pic saved in "My Pictures" file, Click onto the "Browse" now find the pic you want, then dubble click onto it and it will show up on your post.

Don't forget to down-size it before you attach it, go down about 40% on a reg. pic, I didn't need to down size that little Bee Hive pic, I just dubble clicked it from the internet, saved into my pictures then attached it to the forum.

I hate to see you having so much trouble getting your photo's on here :(

Just trying to help :)

Archived